16 July 2010

Links Roundup – Luxirare Puts A Stake In My Heart


As I recall, I know you love to show off, but I never thought you would take it this far…words too true to describe my sentiments after perusing the luxury goods photoblog Luxirare. And I’ve got to say the whole spikes and crosses thing never looked more stylish in these photos. I mean, with the Chanel quilted clutch next to it how can it not just scream, “Damn I’m hot”? Add a beautiful quartz crystal around them and we’re talking flashy business. New necklaces the blog author’s been working on, do you really think I could say no when I saw at the site header “Fine Cusine and Killer Clothes”? You guys know me better than anyone.
A little photoblog that really is more a photo journal of a blogger’s luxury item collections and projects as well as exploits, I could definitely appreciate the quality of the photography. Who knew depth of field could look so good? If you’ve got the eye for it, you’ll definitely appreciate the photos on Luxirare and you can view them all here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Fashion Inc. Style Society. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan