16 July 2010

Links Roundup – The New Rolls-Royce White Ghost by Mansory Haunts The Pages of The Luxist


That’s M-O-N-E-Y so sexy… And boy does it get any sexier than this Rolls-Royce, showcased by the premier luxury goods blog The Luxist. No doubt this car is only made to withstand the egos of people like Kanye West and Diddy but I certainly wouldn’t have minded if my parents dropped me off at school in that thing. I can see it now…yes, people, my Dad actually drives me around in that thing and as soon as the new Ferrari comes out he’ll pass it down to me…oh did I forget to mention? They only made three, so don’t even think about giving Daddy the step and repeat of “Everybody at school has one!”…
The Luxist describes this Rolls-Royce incarnation as “relatively tasteful” comparing it against the others whose appearance were “as outlandish as Liberace in a house of mirrors.” Of course nothing should expect anything less from the name brand usually synonymous with superfluously wealthy big businessmen. This ghost’s packing a bigger price punch than its brothers with a $125,000+ tag. But if you’re like me and you’re really looking to give yourself or your kids that experience you never had then head on over to The Luxist and check out the specs for the Ghost and also find more luxury items for things you would never imagine were a luxury.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Fashion Inc. Style Society. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan