23 August 2010

Don't Fit In Get Fitted

I had a dream I could buy my way to heaven...when I awoke I spent that on a necklace...I told God I'd be back in a second...man it's hard not to act so reckless...Not every guy wants to be a preppy, polished, and perfect gentleman. For the guys who live life on the rougher, nonconformist, and edgy side we've got exactly what you're looking for. We've pulled looks that will give your style the same stylish and cool appeal but with an interesting avant-garde twist. Fashion is about freedom, not restraint so definitely get in touch with your inner wild child and express yourself in a new way. Just because fashion isn't just for girls doesn't mean you have to dress like one. Check out the sets below and more sets after the jump. Enjoy!
-

- by Thomaz P featuring mod jewelry

 


Over!

Over! by d@hun$i featuring accessories

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Fashion Inc. Style Society. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan