02 August 2010

My Best Looks

After being a member of Polyvore.com for over a year now, I noticed the progression of my creative as well as sartorial maturation in looking at the changes between my first fashion set and the latest one that I've done. The fashion industry in all its aspects, whether it is a designer, a buyer, a publicist, a fashion show director, a graphic illustrator, or a photographer is full of people whose first projects serve as a benchmark of their achievements in their fields. In order to share this with our readers, I've decided to post some of my best sets for you to see and also to possibly give you some fashion inspiration. Each of these sets were painstakingly arranged to provide optimal aesthetic pleasure as well as optimal styling. Check them out and don't be afraid to comment!

















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Fashion Inc. Style Society. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan